Now is the time to market your pizzeria as the "go to spot" for pizza, wings, tailgate food, and parties. With kickoff comes the opportunity to drive major sales and volume increases, all while gaining market share, building your brand, and warding off competitors.
Why did Papa John's give away 2 million pizzas last year?
- To dominate the football pizza space
- To grow their subscription list (email opt-ins, text, etc)
- To generate revenue with up sells and long-term vision
- To strengthen their brand and weaken competitors
- To associate their food with America's #1 pastime
Football is bigger than ever. Now is your chance to capitalize on those 80+ hour work weeks and all of the hard work you've put into the business.
Let there be no question about it. Mailing your takeout menus, loaded with coupon offers, into every local home, business, and apartment is the fool-proof way to generate instant cash flow and make headway in your local market. When people think about ordering takeout food -- the first thing they look for is a menu. That is the reality of the decision-making process.
So how can you maximize your local exposure, cut costs, and generate a higher return on investment (ROI) via football season pizza menus and direct mail?
Follow these 3 easy tips:
- Use Every Door Direct Mail - Don't give prospective customers an option to order from you or your competitors. YOU want the sale. So why then, do so many pizzerias rely on envelopes or magazines that are stuffed with dozens of competitors? It's simple -- to cut costs. But in reality, this move only cuts your sales (while potentially making your pizzeria look "cheap" or low quality). With EDDM, your beautiful full-color menus deliver "solo", directly into buyers' hands.They order from you as a result.
- Design Matters - Food is one of the most visual industries, and as such, your menu better look jaw-dropping, out-of-this-world, gotta-have-it-right-now amazing. Use high-resolution food photography, bright and appetizing colors (reds, yellows, etc), and make every item on your menu easy to locate and read. Shift the focus away from the price and onto the food. Find ways to highlight your most profitable items using stars, boxes, or call-outs like "Best-Seller!."
- Football-Friendly Offers - Use the football theme to your advantage when creating offers. Name each coupon something memorable such as "The Tailgate Combo" or the "The Touchdown Dance". Make sure to offer something for every type of customer including: single individuals, couples or roommates, families, and large gatherings. Play the whole field when it comes to your marketing offers.
Now is the time to kick off your football season marketing. The best part? You can order brand-new football season pizza menus, including the Every Door Direct Mail service, in less than 10 minutes.
Hit the jump below to get started, right now.
Direct Mail Pizza Menus